Rules and regulations for staying in our hotel
Check-In from 14.00
Check-Out within 11.00
At their arrival at the reception, guests must show their own identity documents which are immediately registered and returned.
Accepted documents: Identity Card, Passport or Driving Licence.
Guests will pay the whole amount of the stay.
A Buffet Breakfast is served from 7.00 to 10.00.
Lunch is served from 12.00 to 14.00.
Dinner is served from 19.00 to 22.00.
Our hotel has always accepted pets (dogs, cats, etc.), but for the respect for the other guests and for common standards of hygiene, owners must respect the rules below.
The presence of the pet must be notified at booking or at check-in.
The management has the right to accept or not the 4 legs host at his own discretion, and in any case if there is a compliant as stated by the customer.
Only pets (dogs and cats) of small and medium size are allowed.
Guests to 4 legs must remain on the floor not in the arms and always with the lead both inside the hotel both in outdoor areas of relevance (parking, garden).
The customer must be properly equipped for the welfare of his 4 legs friend.
Any use of bed and bath linen for the 4 legs guest is forbidden(grooming, beds or more).
It is absolutely forbidden to climb away the pet on the bed, sofa, chairs, tables, etc.
The pet behaviour must be managed by its owner in order to don’t disturb other guests.
It is absolutely forbidden to leave pets alone in the room throughout the stay (day and night).
It is absolutely forbidden to bring any 4 legs friends in the restaurant hall.
Restrict the most of time spent with the pet in the reception area.
Any kind of damage made by the pet will be paid by the guest.
SMOKING PROHIBITED in the rooms and any other common area inside the hotel (art. 51 law 3 16/01/2003). Guests are invited to smoke in the external areas.
MAKE A PHONE CALL FROM THE ROOM
From the room, dial “0” to get the line for external calling.
From the room, dial “100” to call reception.
From the room, dial the room number for a Room-to-Room contact.
From 14.30 to 16.30 and from 23.00 to 8.00 guests are kindly beg to do not disturb the rest of other guests.
The use of TV or radio is allowed with moderation.
The hotel offers an Internet point service in the hall. The cost of this service is € 5 per hour.
The hotel offers on request a free Shuttle Service from/to Pompei city. The service is based on availability and subject to reservation at the reception.
The right to protection of personal data of each client is guaranteed from compliance with provisions of the law 196/2003.
You can book as follows:
- At the front desk
- Via phone, fax or e-mail
- On-line: it is possible to reserve trough the online booking of our website or through OTA
EXTRA CHARGE FOR CHILDREN
For Individual travel, € 10 per child as extra bed.
- 0 – 2 years free
- 2 – 12 years (third bed) 50% of the adult rate
- 2 – 12 years (in double room) 100% of the adult rate
In case of special restaurant rates, children pay according to consumption.
The following payment methods are allowed:
- CASH (within the limits of the law)
- BANK TRANSFER
- POSTAL DEPOSIT
- CASHIER’S CHEQUE
- BANK CHEQUE (at management’s complete discretion, at least 3 days before the arrival)
- CHEQUE (only before the arrival of the guest)
- CREDIT CARD: MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, CARTA SI, MAESTRO, VISA.
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY
For cancellation made within 12:00 noon (local time) 3 days prior to the date of arrival, no penalty will be applied.
For cancellation made beyond the above-written limit and no-shows 100 % of the first night will be charged on the credit card supplied as guarantee for the reservation.
NON-REFUNDABLE CANCELLATION POLICY
Some rates include a Non-Refundable cancellation policy and full payment in advance required.
No refunds for changes, cancellation or non-arrival on check-in date.
GROUPS PAYMENT POLICY
- Non-refundable confirmation deposit: 30% of the total amount, including taxes.
- Final payment before the arrival of the group.
GROUPS CANCELLATION POLICY
- For cancellation made from the reservation and prior to 30 days prior to the date of arrival:
- No extra penalties.
- For cancellation made from 29 and 15 days prior to the date of arrival:
- Total cancellation: 50% of the first night penalty.
- Partial cancellation: for 10% of the rooms at most, no penalties.
- For extra cancellations 50% of the first night penalty.
- For cancellation made from 14 and 3 days prior to the date of arrival:
- Total cancellation: 75% of the first night penalty.
- Partial cancellation: for 5% of the rooms at most, no penalties.
- For extra cancellations 75% of the first night penalty.
- For cancellation made beyond 3 days prior to the date of arrival:
- Total cancellation: 100% of the first night penalty.
- Partial cancellation: 1 room at most, no penalties.
- For extra cancellations 100% of the first night penalty.
- 100% of the amount will be charged, including services and taxes.
- In case of long stay, 3 days restaurant service at most will be charged.